Monday, October 12, 2009

First post, first words...

I think I will start by welcoming those who are not reading my blog. Since they are mostly everybody, it would appear to make more sense, it also confirms the fact that I am, for the moment, writing to myself. This is neither here nor there for. I'm not expecting or aspiring to anything with this blog, it is simply a way for me, a young writer, to give myself a little structure and rhythm that I am, so far, missing. By nature, a blog is public, which should help me create pieces of a certain quality and regularity. This is first and foremost a reflexive tool that I wish to experiment with, so I plan to post a little bit of everything : poems, short stories, thoughts, excerpts of my novel, tangents... From family and friends who will be forced to read me, to those Web marauders who may happen to fall on my words, I hope that, for your sake, this will be source of some minor enjoyment.
Enough banter...

No comments:

Post a Comment